You must have seen many celebrities, popular celebrities, and Instagram influences getting all glowing and shiny skin by getting their face slathered in blood; ever wondered what’s that? That’s the world’s most popular skin treatment- Vampire Facelift.
As scary as it may sound, Vampire Facelift is a kind of skincare treatment that helps you rejuvenate your complexion and gives your skin a natural glow. The thing that prevents a lot of people from getting scared from this treatment is that it involves a mask made out of your blood. But the truth is that it is a painless and safe skin care treatment that anyone can follow.
If you are one of the admirers of this treatment, this article will help you decide whether to take the medicine or not. So let’s start.
What is the Vampire Treatment?
Vampire treatment, also popular by the name Platelet-Rich-Plasma treatment, is a skincare facial in the medical field. The thing about this treatment that makes it unique from other treatments is that Vampire Facial involves a mask made from the components of the patient’s blood. It might sound a little fussy and crazy, but it is more effective than 90% of the other skincare facials and treatments.
Although, there is a myth involved with this procedure that it is painful. But you must know that it involves drawing blood from the patient’s arm. Following with separating the platelets and using them back on the face as a mask.
What is the Process of the Vampire Facial
Vampire Facial is a very sensitive process and needs expert surveillance to conduct the same. At Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti, we make sure that every treatment is taken out under the expert’s guidance. We make sure that you get 100% positive results and success from whatever treatment you choose.
The process of the Platelet consist of the following steps:
1. The first step of Vampire Facial is the facial analysis of the patient. It is a very important step as it helps analyze if the skin is ready for such treatment or might get side effects in the future only after proper skin tests should include a doctor offering such treatment.
At Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti, we go for pre-skin examinations and analyses to find the skin type and suitability of the treatment on the skin. This helps patients understand their skin type and decide what skincare process is ideal for them.
We use modern technologies and advanced-equipments for skin type analysis and all treatments.
2. After confirming the procedure, the doctors will clean your skin and apply numbing cream to anticipate future pain and manage the needle’s slight discomfort.
3. After that, the doctors will draw your blood from your arm. The blood afterward is taken to separate the platelets and the plasma from the red blood cells. During this, your face is injected with fillers (targeting the areas for wrinkles and deep creases).
3. Doctors will inject PRP and rub it on the skin using the microneedles. The ideal time to keep the PRP on the face is for a day to maximize the results.
Some patients face problems like dry skin, sunburn, and redness, but these things usually go away after a few days. But if it does not, it is necessary to consult the doctor.
What Are The Benefits of Vampire Facelift Treatment?
While many other treatments are proven good for removing fine lines and wrinkles like Botox injections and Anti Aging Treatments at Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti: Vampire Facial is an improved and advanced treatment.
Picture: Before and After of a Vampire Facial Treatment
Following are the benefits that will make you understand the popularity of PRP Treatment:
- It helps in improving collagen production in the cells.
- Reduce fine lines and make your skin wrinkle-free.
- You get tight and firm skin.
- You get a lighter skin tone and enhanced texture.
- Moisture retention to your skin.
What Is The Cost Of Vampire Facial Treatments
As complicated as it sounds, Vampire Facial is a very effective and affordable treatment that any person can opt to make their skin healthy. The cost of Vampire Facelift Treatment in India costs around 80,000 Rs. Per session for any person. And the effect of one session lasts for about 18 months and clears its money value to a great extent.
Get The Best Platelet-Rich-Plasma Treatment at Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti
If you want the best Platelet-Rich-Plasma treatment to get healthy and glowing skin, visit our clinic- Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti. The clinic is led by Dr. Jyoti, who has more than 14 years of experience in the field of skincare and wellness. With the latest methods and modern equipment, you will get 100% success for any skin treatment.
We offer all kinds of skin and hair care treatments in Jaipur.