Microblading is the new evolving medical procedure that takes every woman’s hearts, whether it is any celebrity, model, or normal person. It is a new revolutionary way to painlessly enhance the beauty of your brows. So, if you are also one of them who has thin eyebrows and a semi-permanent fill, then microblading is for you.
In this blog, we will share all the things you need to know about microblading and who can opt for this treatment to get their perfect eyebrow shape.
What is Microblading?
As its name suggests, microblading is a technique in which a doctor uses a microblade tool to fill eyebrows with color pigments like natural hairs. Though, the color fades away over a certain period of time and requires regular touch-ups to keep that desired look for a longer time.
Microblading gives the perfectly shaped and defined brows without making it obvious, but the process is complicated and takes some time to show its best result.
Microblading Process to Get The Perfect Eyebrows
As we have mentioned earlier, microblading is a bit of a complicated process and takes time to make your brow perfect. It is a painless method and does not involve severe complications after the procedure.
Here is the step-by-step procedure of Microblading treatment:
1. The first step of every process should be a proper counselling session that a doctor must give to the patient. One-on-one interaction is what helps a person to clear all the doubts and questions they have for their treatment.
At Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti, we make sure that the patients are 100% certain about the treatments and do not have any queries regarding the treatment.
2. Before starting the treatment, the esthetician will give you a numbing ointment to numb the area. The numbing agent will help reduce any discomfort and pain that a patient might feel during the treatment.
3. The doctor will start the procedure once the area gets numb. Make sure that you are ready as the process takes upto 2 hours to complete. Moreover, it is necessary to take proper time for microblading as the best results are shown only by ideal treatment and will last long.
4. An esthetician’s tool consists of a pen with a nib i.e., a sloped blade with 10-12 needles at the bottom. These needles are short and so don’t penetrate your skin: they only scratch the upper surface of your skin.
The needle implants the featherweight strokes with color pigments on the epidermis layer very finely so that the eyebrows look fine and realistic.
Risks for Microblading Treatment
According to recent studies, there are very rare chances of getting any complications and side-effects from microblading treatment. All the make up procedures protocols are followed sincerely, especially when it comes to disinfection and sterilization.
With the advancements of medical science, the complications are very minimal if the esthetician follows the procedure instruction properly.
At Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti, all the steps of the microblading treatment are followed with utmost precautions and expert surveillance. That is why Aesthetics comes with the best success rates for every skin and hair treatment in the entire city.
Microblading Treatment Aftercare Steps
Taking care of the post-treatment steps of microblading treatment is very important to improve the procedure’s efficiency. After the treatment, a person should take proper care and consult the doctor in any emergency.
For the first week, it is possible that your brows might appear darker. Some people have felt sharper due to scabbing and recovery. Some redness and swelling are also normal after the treatment.
Here are the things that will help you during the post-treatment duration:
- Wash your eyebrows with your fingertip with an antibacterial liquid or soap. Rinse off and pat dry.
- Use a very limited amount of moisturizing ointment on your face.
- Keep away your eyebrows from water for at least 8-10 days. Long showers and swimming is a straight no.
- Do not use any makeup on the brows area until it is properly healed.
- Avoid direct sunlight on your face for more than 4 weeks after the treatment.
- Facial scrub, peels, or harshness are not allowed on your face.
- Avoid contact with your face and pillow or sheet for at least 10 days after the procedure.
What is the Cost of Microblading Treatment in India?
The cost of microblading treatment in India is minimal, and any person can afford it. The effect of the procedure stays for a year or two and sometimes even more than that. The quality of the result will depend on the experience of the esthetician. The cost for one session of microblading procedure ranges from 15,000 to 24,000 INR in India.
At Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti, our doctors have more than 13 years of experience in the field of skin and hair care in India. With pre-treatment skin examinations and proper counselling, each treatment is peculiarly designed for every individual patient to get the best results.
If you want the best care and treatments for your skin and hair, visit Aesthetics by Dr. Jyoti. We are the skincare experts that can give you the best Microblading and all kinds of treatments to get your perfectly flawless skin at pocket-friendly prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What is the effect of microblading after 5 years on eyebrows?
The effect of microblading after 5 years is almost invisible on your eyebrows. Sometimes the colour pigments stay on the skin longer when the system reacts wisely on the skin. But if the doctor has done his job nicely with good quality products, it will get invisible by the time.
Q2. How long does microblading last?
Usually, the microblading can last for 18 to 30 months when you are consistent with regular sessions and touch-ups. After that time, the pigmentation starts fading away, and you will need the treatment again.